It is hard to believe that the semester has already come to an end! I am grateful for this final project and having the opportunity to showcase all my work in a single file, as well as some of the design principles I have learned. for this project, I knew I wanted to incorporate gradients- I just love how they look! So I started with that for my intro/conclusion slides, and then did a variation of the original gradient in two direction (one for the entire page, and one for the title text box) throughout the other slides. I added my projects and organized them into what I felt was the best order, and then submitted it to Facebook for critiques!
I received critiques from Chris Betts, April Bethea, and Sis. Petersen. Chris suggested I change the color scheme of individual slides to better fit with the project; Sis. Petersen suggested something similar, so I made that change. Also, I fixed the widow I originally had on my opening slide and moved my name over a tad to the right. April complimented my white space – I took that a step farther and added the white star design elements to add consistency between slides and also to help the slides seem less one-sided (everything is moved to the left and it resulted in a lot of empty space).